-This .6 acre park located on the Yahara River and part of the overall "Current" Development will be a destination point for residents and visitors through programs and events throughout the year.Make sure to stop in at the Below Deck Concession Stand this summer and enjoy some Chocolate Shoppe ice cream and a variety of snacks and drinks. Hours are:
Not miniature golf, it's croquet! The game of croquet is a tradition of backyard recreation that can be enjoyed by young and old alike. Grand Crossing Park's 9 wicket layout with 2 peg course takes approximately 20 minutes to play.
Object of the Game
The object of the game is to advance your ball through the course scoring points for each wicket and stake in the correct order and direction. The winner is the first side to score 14 wicket points and 2 stake points for each of its balls.
Currently, the course is first come, first served from 11:30 a.m. - sunset Saturdays only
To support safety measures and continue to help slow the spread of COVID-19, visitors can anticipate the following guidelines until further notice:
• Maintain 6 feet of social distance from other groups.
• Hand washing stations will be placed along the course.
• Scorecards will not be available.
• Avoid sharing croquet balls.
• Payment can be made by credit card or cash; credit card terminal will be wiped clean after each transaction.
• Mallets and balls will be disinfected and dried between users.
• Stay home if you are sick.
$ 1 per person for 9 holes for mallet & ball
All ages and abilities are welcome