All courts are open to the public on a first come, first served basis UNLESS blocked off for scheduled events listed on calendar. A schedule will be posted at court April through October.
RP = Monona Parks & Recreation Program
Lesson based program or activity facilitated by Monona Parks & Recreation.
OPP = Open Pickleball Play
Scheduled time where players of any skill level are invited to show up and play with others.
- Waiting players place paddles in paddle saddle rack, stacking left to right.
- When a game is complete, winners stay on court for a maximum of two games, losers rotate to end of paddle saddle line
- When a side of a court or full court opens up the first paddles in saddle rotates onto open court.
- Next paddles waiting, shift-up in paddle saddle line as new players rotate on court.
- If winning players wish to continue to play after their two win max, they go to the end of the paddle saddle line
Match Overview: 3 minute warm up, standard scoring format to 11 points - team must win by 2 points. Rotate based on rules above
TP = Tennis Play
Reserved time for designated tennis play
Monona Parks & Recreation offers multiple lesson for tennis and pickleball for different ages and different skill levels. To view lesson offerings, click HERE.
Come join us at one (or all) of our 5 round robin tournaments this season sponsored by Van Holten's Pickles. Grab your paddles and get ready to rally on the court. Compete in the fastest growing sport in America right here in Winnequah Park
FORMAT- RANDOM DRAW DOUBLES
- Round Robin Format
- Each Player is guaranteed six matches in the preliminary rounds
- Points tallied for each individual match
|April 16||1:00 - 3:00 pm||$15|
|May 21||1:00 - 3:00 pm||$15|
|June 18||1:00 - 3:00 pm||$15|
|July 16||1:00 - 3:00 pm||$15|
|September 17||1:00 - 3:00 pm||$15|
Paddle and ball rental is available June - August from the Monona Community Pool Admission Counter.
$10/hour for 4 paddles and 4 balls.