Court Payments

Payment Extensions

If all you need is time to pay, the court will automatically grant a 60 day extension for you to pay your fine. If all you want is such an extension, see the court clerk and the court will accept your plea of no contest, find you guilty and allow you 60 days to pay. This does not apply if your citation says you must appear in court.

Credit Card Payments

The court is able to accept payment by credit card. This is a service provided by GPS, Inc. and they charge a fee for their service to provide this payment option. Their fee is in addition to any interest or other charges you may pay on your credit card. The following credit cards are accepted: Discover/Novus, Visa, MasterCard or American Express Cards.
To use your credit card to pay your TRAFFIC or MUNICIPAL citation online click here.               To use your credit card to pay your PARKING citation online click here.

You may also call 1-888-604-7888 to pay by phone.   Note: If asked to enter the Pay Location Code (PLC), enter or provide code 1128 for TRAFFIC or MUNICIPAL citations or a001g1 for PARKING citations.

In order to pay a forfeiture by credit card you will need the defendants first and last name, date of birth, case number, citation number and fine amount. Parking citations only require name and citation number.  Once the credit card payment has been approved, the Clerk will be notified and your payment will be processed.