Parks & Recreation
Monona Parks & Rec is going GREEN!
Register for Fall Recreation Today!
Pop up Biergarten Series begins May 16th
The City of Monona has a new registration system for our Parks and Recreation programs, pool memberships & lake access passes. Please note patrons will have to create new accounts in order to access registration services. Please see the "how to" guide below to set up your account.
This new streamlined system will also enable the Recreation Department to issue email receipts and confirmations, send text messages about cancellations, and give all registrants access to their program histories.
To access Activenet, our previous software system. Please click HERE. You can view account history and previous registration information. All summer & fall registration will be taken through CivicRec, our new software system.
- Click HERE to access the City's Parks & Recreation portal
- The primary account holder must be an adult and then other account members (spouse, children, and other dependents) can be added after.
- Enter all available user fields (required fields are marked with an asterisk). When entering your address, please spell out your street name completely. Do not abbreviate or use a P.O. Box. Unit numbers should be entered on the “Address Line 2”. The e-mail address that you provide will be used as your user name.
- Once class has been found select “register”.
- If the class is not open to registration yet, a date and time will be displayed.
- A pop-up window will display class specifics and account holder and members names listed below the class information.
- Click on those individuals to be signed up for the class that is displayed in the pop-up window, and then click “continue”.
- Review shopping cart in next screen, then select either “close and continue browsing”, “empty cart”, or “begin to checkout”.
- Once you begin the checkout process, the next screen will show various prompts associated with class sign-up.
- The next screen is an acknowledgement of waivers. All waivers listed must be checked as “agreed” before continuing on to the payment screen.
- Enter credit card information with select card type and enter Cardholders Name, Card Number, Expiration (MM/YY), Security Code, Billing Address, Billing City, State, and Zip.
- When finished click “Continue to Checkout” In the next screen, verify your transaction before completing.
- Once verified select “Complete this Registration” or select “Return to Previous Screen” if a change needs to be made.
- Print out receipt for your records.